I haven't received my order yet
We invite you to first check the status of your order.
To do so, please follow the process below:
- Log in to your account on afrikrea.com.
- Click on the "Purchases" button”.
- Select the relevant order. On the right side, you will see the status of the order. On mobile phone, click on <+> to have all the details of your order.
Depending on the status of the order, different options are available to you:
- To Accept
- To Ship
When order status is "To Accept"
Sellers have 48 hours to accept your order. After this period, the order will be automatically cancelled and you will be refunded to your Afrikrea wallet, The following link will help you to Make a transfer from Afrikrea Wallet.
When Order status is "Cancelled"
An order can be cancelled by the seller if it is out of stock or it can be automatically cancelled by the application if it has not been accepted by the seller within 48 hours. For any cancelled order, you will be refunded to your Afrikrea wallet. The following link will help you to Make a transfer from Afrikrea Wallet.
When Order status is "To Ship"
The seller has accepted your order, but has not yet shipped it. It is still being prepared.
Most of the creations are made when the order is placed. The processing time can therefore be longer than on a classic e-commerce site. If after a certain period you have no news about your order, you have the possibility to inquire about the delivery time in 3 ways:
- When you log in to your account, in the "Purchases" section you will find a list of all the orders you have placed. In each order there is a message box that allows you to communicate directly with the sellers. By clicking on the "contact the seller" button, you have the possibility to ask the seller the date of shipment of your order.
- If despite your messages you have no news from the seller after 48 hours, please contact us at the email address [email protected] so that we can intervene.
- On the page of the product, it is displayed in the section "Description" the return and delivery conditions (see the picture below)
Finally, if there is still no response from the seller despite our various reminders, we will cancel the order at your request.
When order is "Shipped"
- Follow the order with a tracking number
The seller has shipped your order and has provided a tracking number in your order mailbox. You can now track your package by entering the tracking number directly in the carrier's website listed in the order. The carrier usually provides updates on where your order is in transit.
- If no tracking number is provided
We recommend that you contact the seller directly in your order mailbox to have an update. He/she will be able to inform you quickly. However, if you do not have an answer from him/her within 48 hours, please contact us at the email address [email protected], so that we can intervene.
If after the various reminders there is no update or no tracking number, we will cancel the order at your request.
When order status is "Finished"
The status of an order automatically changes to completed 30 days after it has been shipped .But it can happen that an order has not been received yet and has the status of "order completed". In this case, don't panic.
If you have not received your order, please contact the seller directly in your order mailbox to get a quick update or contact us at [email protected] to report a dispute.
When order status is "Return"
The status of an order can be changed from "Completed" to "Returned" if the buyer is not satisfied or if ithere is a non-compliance. In this case, the buyer has the possibility to return the order within 15 days after receiving it. To do so, you must go to the "Purchases" section of your account and in each order, you will find the "Return my order" button on which you must click to notify the return of the order.