Ship your non-Afrikrea packages with our DHL account
To get access the DHL partnership, you must be registered on Afrikrea and connect to your shop space.
Before starting the procedure, we recommend that you make certain verifications that you can find by clicking here.
- In your account go to the “Shipping” tab, then click on “Shipping labels”.
- You will then find a button “+ New label” click on it.
- A pop-up will be displayed and you will need to fill out the following information:
- The full name of the recipient
- Her email and phone number
- Her address and country
- The content of the package
- The weight of the package: please enter the weight of the package, the price grid is already integrated on our platform and will be generated automatically.
- The declared value: To know the value of a package we recommend putting the real value of the content of the packages to avoid any blockage or delay at the customs.
- When everything is filled you can click on “Purchase label". You will be debited from your ANKA wallet for the shipping cost.
- A pop-up appears, print both documents by clicking on: "Print ”. These documents are automatically saved, please open them. The label will need to be pasted on the package before sending, while the invoice will need to be handed over the DHL agent when sending the package.
To take advantage of the DHL pick up service, you must request it by contacting DHL on the provided phone number. Or you can go to the closest DHL agency.
You can find all your DHL labels in the “Shipping” tab > “Shipping labels”.