Ship your non-Afrikrea packages with our DHL account
Before starting the process, we recommend that you make certain verifications that you can find by clicking here.
Click here ,https://youtu.be/ksfToCaC9Ak, to watch the video explaining how to ship your parcels that are not from the Afrikrea.com platform.
- In your space go to the option “DELIVERY” then click on “DELIVERY SLIPS”
- You will then find a button “NEW SLIPS” click on it
- A pop-up will be displayed and you will need to fill out some information about the order before being able to edit the delivery slip:
- The origin of the package is already pre-filled and it is linked to your address
- The country of destination of the parcel: please enter the destination via the drop down list
- The weight of the package: please enter the weight of the package, the price grid is already integrated on our platform and will be generated automatically
- The declared value: To know the value of a package we recommend listing a value of 10€ even if the original value exceeds, especially for packages going to France,because a package that is notified to have a value of more than 10€ will be subjected to customs & duty charges(VAT)
- When everything is filled you can click on “GET THE PRICE"
- Insert the delivery address. You will be debited from your Afrikrea wallet for the shipping cost by clicking on “BUY THE LABEL”
- A pop-up appears, print both documents by clicking on: “PRINT THE SLIP” & “PRINT THE INVOICE”. These two documents are automatically saved, please open them. THE SLIP WILL NEED TO BE STUCK ON THE PACKAGE BEFORE SENDING while THE INVOICE WILL NEED TO BE HANDED OVER TO THE DHL AGENT when sending the package.
To take advantage of the DHL pick up service, you must request it by contacting DHL on the provided telephone number if not, you can go to the DHL branch closest to you.
You can find all your DHL slips in the “DELIVERY SECTION” > “DELIVERY SLIPS”