Make a transfer from ANKA Wallet
- Access to your transfer from your ANKA wallet
- Making a withdrawal from the ANKA wallet
- Making a deposit from the ANKA wallet
- Transfer to an European bank account
- Transfer to Afrikrea Visa Card
- Transfer via PayPal
- International bank account: outside Europe
I- Access to your transfer from your ANKA wallet
The Afrikrea wallet contains all the user's money transactions.
You will find credits related to orders and transfer requests as well as debits related to product purchases and commissions (see details below)
You can access it by going to your account, and clicking on "Wallet" in the menu (see image below)
You will find the following information:
- Transactions: The purpose of the transaction made on the account. Sales credits are the amount of sales made by sellers and sales commissions are the commissions charged by Afrikrea for each sale. Buyers will usually find the amount of cancelled and refunded sales.
- Completed on : The date the transaction was completed. By placing the cursor over the date, you can see the exact time.
- Amount: The amount of the transaction made.
- Balance: The amount available in the wallet after the transaction has been made.
A. Making a withdrawal from the ANKA wallet
In order to make a withdrawal from your Afrikrea wallet, 5 steps are required:
- Log in to your account and click on the "Wallet" button.
2.Then click on the " Withdraw" button.
3. A new window will appear and click on " Withdraw" button
4. Enter the amount to be transferred in the indicated field, then choose the payment method of your choice listed below and illustrated on the following screenshot.
- European bank account (SEPA)
- Afrikrea Card
- Nigerian bank account
- Orange Money
- International Bank account
5. Once you have chosen your payment method, enter your Afrikrea account password and click on the " Confirm withdrawal" button.
B. Making a deposit from the ANKA wallet
In order to make a deposit from your Afrikrea wallet, 3 steps are required:
Log in to your account and click on the "wallet" button
2. Then, click on the "Deposit" button
3. Enter the amount to be transferred in the field indicated, then choose the payment method of your choice. Complete the requested information and click on " Pay" button to validate the transaction.
II - Specific transfer requests on ANKA:
Transfer requests to Afrikrea are processed every Wednesday for European, international and PayPal accounts, Payoneer and M-Pesa.
- The request must be made before Wednesday to be validated the same week.
- A request made on a Wednesday is validated the following Wednesday. We therefore recommend that you make your request before Wednesday if possible.
- The delay of reception of the funds after validation of the transfer, is from 3 to 10 working days according to your banking institution.
1-Transfer to a European bank account (SEPA)
Transfers to SEPA bank accounts are free. Only people who have a bank account in a SEPA country can use this form. Here you have to fill in the information from your bank account.
Once the European bank account is selected among the different payment methods, please fill in the form below correctly, followed by your Afrikrea password and then validate the transaction.
2-Transfer to Afrikrea Visa Card
When the Afrikrea Visa Card is chosen as a payment method during a withdrawal operation, please enter your customer ID beginning with 0012 in the fields indicated. The transfer is validated within 24 hours (working days) and the fees are 2% of the amount to be transferred.
3-Transfer via PayPal
It is possible to transfer money from your Afrikrea wallet to your PayPal account. Simply enter the correct email address from your PayPal account and confirm the transaction.
The transfer fee is 2% of the amount + 2.75 euros.
4- International bank account: outside Europe
These transfers are possible for all bank accounts outside the SEPA zone, i.e. in the rest of the world. It is very important to give the necessary information for the transfer.
Transfers may incur variable fees that will be deducted from the amount transferred.
Please note that the validation time for deposit requests is 24 hours for all payment methods.