Our security tips
To protect Afrikrea account and your personal data, we advise you to:
- Never give your bank information to someone you do not trust.
- Contact your bank for any suspicious transaction on your bank account. Block the transaction if possible. Proceed the same way with your PayPal account.
- Do not type in your password in the presence of someone else.
- Create a complex password: 8 digits minimum, at least 1 number, 1 special digit and a capital letter.
- Change your password regularly, at least 2 times a year.
- Use your Google or Facebook authentication to connect to a public network ( Ex: Starbucks, cybercafé…)
- Never click on a link in an email without reading it and checking the sender’s email address before. The emails we send to you are always in this form: [email protected] If it is not this format, someone is trying to personate an Afrikrea member.
Confidentiality and privacy
At Afrikrea we abide by the General Regulation on Data Protection (European). We are committed to protecting users, buyers, sellers and bloggers privacy on this site as well as the confidentiality of the information provided on it.
You can find more information on data protection in our General Use Conditions.