How to open a shop on Afrikrea
If you don't have an Afrikrea account yet.
To open a shop on Afrikrea, you must first create an account with your email address.
This is simple and free!
- Go to the Afrikrea home page and click on "Account" at the top right of the page.
- Click on "Register".
- Enter your email address or select automatic registration via Facebook or Gmail.
- Activate your account by confirming your email address.
If you already have an Afrikrea account
1. Click on "Open my shop" at the top right of the home page, or on the "Create my shop" tab in your account area.
The opening of a shop costs €10 per month, and takes place in 3 steps.
1. Enter your personal information
2. Personalize your shop
Choose the name of your shop
Choosing the name of your store is important in creating your brand identity. This name will be displayed on all your products, on social networks and will be part of the URL of your Afrikrea shop. So you have to choose it!
Each shop on Afrikrea has a unique name.
We recommend that you find a prominent name that reflects the spirit of your store and your creations.
In any case, do not take your head too much if you do not have inspirations instantly, you can always change the name of your shop later.
Write a description for your store
The description of your store should be short and warm, to express the history or identity of your brand.This is all the more important when your store is new on the site. Buyers are curious and like to know more about the products they are about to buy.
Add an avatar and banner to your store
The avatar and the banner are important to give an aesthetic to your brand identity. They also increase the visibility and attractiveness of his shop on the site, because buyers are sensitive to it. We strongly recommend that you add or do so later.
3. Read and accept the Seller Guidelines
The seller's charter sets out the rules for processing orders on Afrikrea.
Once all of this is done, your store is created.
Let the adventure begin!