A step by step sale
A transaction in 5 steps:
Step 1: The buyer places the order
Step 2: The seller accepts the order
Step 3: The seller sends the order
Step 1: The buyer places the order: status “To accept”
The buyer places his order, chooses his payment method and receives a confirmation email. He can find the order in the “purchases” section of his Anka account.
The designer receives a notification indicating the article ordered, as well as the buyer's information. He has 48 hours to accept or refuseit, otherwise the order is automatically cancelled and the buyer will be refunded in their Afrikrea wallet.
Step 2: The seller accepts the order: Status “To ship”
The designer accepts the order, and prepares the package for shipping. The status is “To ship”.
Step 3: The seller sends the order: Status “Shipped”
The designer sends the order, it is recommended to send it with a tracking number, this is not an obligation but the tracking number serves as proof of dispatch in a situation of dispute and is directly communicated to the buyer on the order mailbox.
Step 4: Buyers receives and evaluates their order: Status “Finished”
The product is considered received and the buyer can make an assessment of their order, at this point the seller is paid for the order in their Afrikrea wallet.
There are 2 ways to complete an order.
- The buyer acknowledges receipt of the order and leaves (or not) and evaluation
- After 30 days without confirmation from the buyer, the order ends automatically
- The order can be manually completed by the Customer service team, at the request of the seller, for this, he must provide proof that the package has been delivered for 48h.
Step 5: Payment in the Anka wallet
When ordering, payment is collected directly by Afrikrea. The seller receives the money in their wallet under certain conditions:
- If the designer has the verified seller status, he receives the amount of the receipt in his wallet upon accepting the order
- If the designer does not have the verifies seller status, he receives the amount of the receipt in wallet when the order is marked as completed
Whatever happens, We can always cancel an order. In case of cancellation the buyer is automatically credited with the amount of his purchase in his Anka wallet.