Create my DHL Waybill
To benefit from the DHL partnership, you must be a subscriber to our ANKA services and log in to your store. To know everything about our subscriptions and services, consult this article.
- Creating a waybill for an Afrikrea order:
Find your orders " To Ship" in your "Sales" area and click on "Ship it" button. Then, the form for a new shipping label will open.
- Creating a waybill for an order outside of Afrikrea:
Log into your account and click on the " Shipping" button. Then click on the "New Label" button, and the form for a new shipping label will open.
For both of the above cases, the creation of the shipping label will be done in 3 steps:
A – Addresses and package details:
- Fill in the information for the shipping country and the destination country. By default, your shipping address will be proposed. If you wish to modify it, click on the "Edit" button, and a new window will open to update the information.
- If the shipping label is created from an Afrikrea order, the contact details will already be pre-filled. If not, you will have to enter the recipient's information manually.
- Select the DHL packaging format of your choice. If you are not using DHL packaging, please indicate the exact dimensions of the packaging you are using. We strongly recommend that you measure your package with a measuring tape and also take a picture so that you can verify the size of the package for DHL's purposes.
- Indicate the exact weight of the package, and the price of the waybill will be displayed at the bottom of the page. To proceed to the next step, click on the "Proceed to Customs" button.
B – Customs:
a) Case of a shipment without customs fees:
1. Indicate the declared price, which corresponds only to the value of the contents of the package.
2. Describe the contents of the package precisely making sure to indicate the quantities and colours of each item and respecting the maximum number of characters allowed.
3. The price of the shipment will be displayed at the bottom of the page. Then, click on the " Proceed to payment" button to go to the Step 3.
b) Case of a shipment with customs fees:
1- Indicate the declared price which corresponds only to the value of the contents of the package
2- Describe the contents of the package precisely, making sure to indicate the quantities and colours of each item and respecting the maximum number of characters allowed.
3- Select the customs options of your choice.
4- When all the information is mentioned, the shipping price will be displayed at the bottom of the page. Next click on the " Proceed to payment" button to proceed to Step 3.
C – Payments:
After previously clicking on the "Proceed to Payment" button, a window will open with the various payment methods to choose from.
In this last step, you will have the choice between validating the purchase of the label by clicking on " Pay" button or cancelling the purchase procedure by clicking on "Cancel".
When the purchase of the shipping label is completed, you will be debited with the amount of the delivery charges. A new window will open with the label summary and you can click on the " Print Label" button to print it.
Once the order form and the invoice are printed, the waybill should be stuck on the package before shipping and the invoice given to the DHL agent when the package is shipped. You can find all your shipping labels in the " Shipping" section of your Afrikrea account.
To take advantage of the pick-up service, I invite you to read this article